These Graduation Photo Collage Numbers have been one of my most popular posts.
4 years ago I created centerpieces for my son’s high school graduation open house. They turned out so great and I have had so many people ask for a tutorial that I finally have gotten around to making a tutorial.
4 years later…
I am now making a new set for my youngest son’s high school graduation! Time flies!!
You will need:
- Paper Mache numbers from Hobby Lobby – they are 8″ tall.
- computer paper (just the regular kind)
- acrylic paint
- glue stick
- Mod Podge
- 2 sponge brushes for paint and Mod Podge
- parchment paper (this is a must!)
- 4″x 24″ piece of plywood
- black spray paint
- glue gun
1. Paint the sides of the numbers with acrylic paint – I used purple for my son’s high school colors.
2. Download photos and arrange them into a collage – I used the PicMonkey.comprogram (it’s free). I then changed the setting to black and white and printed them out on my computer.
For more of my great grad party ideas, click here.