Fish Bowl Snow Cones – a fun and easy Summer treat! Snow cones so cute they should be gillegal.
You will need:
OR you can purchase syrup in the store or online, or make your own using Kool Aid – I used an Otter Pop for this recipe.
Snow Cone Syrup recipe
- You will need:
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cupswater
- 2 packets of unsweetened Berry Blue Kool Aid
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes
3. Remove and stir in Kool Aid.
4. Cool completely – very important you don’t want your fluffy ice to be well, water.
1. Crush ice with your Nostalgia snow cone machine.
2. Scoop out the fluffy icy goodness into a glass, fill the glass halfway.
3. Cut open a blue raspberry Otter Pop or if you made the Kool-Aid recipe, pour berry syrup into a plastic squeeze bottle.
4. Squeeze syrup to cover the ice.
5. Push a toothpick in the bottom of the candy fish.
6. Place the toothpick with fish in the middle of the snow cone.
For more cute snow cone ideas,