Magical little sweets that are easy to make!
You will need:
- Frosted cupcakes
- Strawberry Whoppers (strawberry malted milk balls)
- Almond slices
- Mini meringue cookies
- Black edible marker
- Icing flowers
- Melted white chocolate chips
1. Draw a cute face on the Strawberry Whopper candy.
2. Slice off the tip of a mini meringue cookie.
3. Attach the head to the top of the cookie with melted white chocolate.
4. Using melted white chocolate attach the almond slices for wings on the back of the meringue cookie.
5. Secure the icing flower to the top of the head with melted white chocolate.
6. Let dry and place on top of cupcake.