Bat-tastic chocolate spoons to make your hot cocoa extra special. Or for your coffin break. Mwahahahahaha!
You will need:
- 1 (16-oz.) Wilton light cocoa candy melts
- 24 plastic spoons
- 48 Wilton candy eyes
- White icing
- 1 Wilton candy making squeeze bottle
- Candy melts parchment sheets
1. Melt candy coating according to package instructions.
2. Fill the small squeeze bottle with the melted candy coating and make small bat wing shapes on parchment paper. Let dry completely.
3. Scoop the melted candy coating with the spoon, making sure to cover the back of the spoon as well.
4. Peel off 2 bat wings off of the parchment paper and place them on a new sheet of parchment or wax paper side by side. Place chocolate covered spoon on top of the wings.
5. Place eyes in the center of the spoon. Let dry completely.
6. Pipe on the mouth and fangs with the white icing.