“I got a ROCK.” These Nutter Butter Cookies were inspired by my all-time favorite Halloween show, “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!”
You will need:
White candy coating wafers
Black edible marker
*optional – can of black food coloring mist
1. Melt white candy coating according to package instructions
2. Cut the bottom 1/3 of the cookie off. Eat it.
3. Place the remaining cookie on top of a fork and dip into the melted candy coating.
4. Fully coat the cookie and tap the fork on the side of the bowl to remove excess candy coating.
5. Place on parchment paper.
6. Cut a small rectangle out of a graham cracker for the trick or treat bag. Place in the middle of the candy coated cookie.
7. Place on tiny chocolate rock candy on the top of the graham cracker.
8. Let dry completely.
9. With the black edible marker, make ovals for eyes and for Charlie Brown make extra black ovals.
10. For Pigpen, make small lines and you may also lightly spray the cookie with black food coloring mist to resemble a dirty ghost sheet.
11. Serve cookies on top of chocolate candy rocks.