Little Debbie Butterfly Cakes are already cute, but I kicked them up a notch! No-bake dessert recipe perfect for Easter, kids love these!
You will need:
- Little Debbie Butterfly Cakes
- Rainbow Confetti Sprinkles
- Can pink frosting
- Pink M&M’s
- Black edible marker
1. Pipe a small line in the middle of the butterfly cake.
2. Place M&M on the top of the piped line. Draw a smiley face on the M&M with the black edible marker.
3. Attach confetti sprinkles to the wings with frosting.
Adorable dessert that is so easy to make for Easter! Kids will love creating these – perfect for a class party!