Super yummy summer snack for the kids to make and take!
You will need:
Clear plastic cup
Peanut butter cookie
Lifesaver mint candy
Beach ball and starfish candy (found at Party City)
Red edible marker
1. Fill cup with Goldfish crackers.
2. Lightly spread a little peanut butter on top of the cookie.
3. Sprinkle top of cookie with brown sugar.
4. Place cookie on top of Goldfish crackers in cup.
5. Using a red edible marker, make lines on the Lifesaver candy.
6. Place all candy on top of the cookie.
7. Tuck each end of the licorice into the cup for a handle.