Smoke Balls. But these are sweet. AND smell GOOD. Lindt Truffles dipped in red and blue colored candy melts. and then decorated with sprinkles.
You will need:
- White chocolate Lindt Truffles
- Red candy coating
- Blue candy coating
- Blue and red sugar sprinkles
- Star sprinkles
- Red licorice lace
- Blue cotton candy
1. Melt candy coating in two microwavable safe bowls according to package instructions.
2. Dip a truffle in the blue candy melts until it is 1/3 covered. Place on parchment paper to dry.
3. Then turn truffle over and dip into red candy coating, tap off excess and let dry.
4. Attach a small piece of licorice lace to the top with a little melted candy coating.
5. Add a tuft of blue cotton candy on top for smoke.
* Try variations and dip the whole truffle in the candy coating and roll in sprinkles. Decorate with star sprinkles or however you wish. Get creative with this star-spangled snack!
Now these are MY KIND of fireworks!